Lips drawing : 9/10/19

LQ: How can I use my knowledge of drawing and shading to create realistic lips?
IWBAT: Create my own tonal observational study of realistic lips. 



WWW: I followed most of the guidelines in the tutorial.
WWW: My drawing a lot of detail.
EBI: I could make my drawing bigger, so it can fill up the whole page.

Final reflection: I believe that my art work is a level 6 because this is by far one of the pieces that I have actually felt like I had accomplished accurately. Normally I world not be interested in art, however this year has been very productive for me when it comes to art and I am debating whether I should take it up as a hobby because I genuinely enjoy and it really expresses my creativity and emotions. Although the picture was not as big as I wanted it to be, I still believe that I had utilized all the other elements of art required.

1. What activities or explorations did I go through in today's Art/Drama/Music class? HOW were these activities or explorations developing specific skills in Art/Drama/or Music.
i have developed my creativity skills and am able to draw a unique piece.

2. What did I learn or discover in today's class which has helped me grow as an artist? Explain how you've grown or developed? What do you now know? Do you have a PICTURE from class that can show PROOF that you were practicing, exploring, developing skills & techniques? How about a video? POST THEM ALL! Give them a title or short caption to explain what they are and why it is important for your teacher to see them!
i have improved my drawing and interpreting skills as i had to follow a step by step process in creating my lip drawing.


3. Did today's class help you understand more about your GLOBAL CONTEXT? About the INQUIRY QUESTION? Has today's class helped you explore any of the IB LEARNER PROFILES (risk taking, reflecting, open minded, etc? 
I have been a risktaker because i am not good at drawing and being creative however miss McDonald class has made art very interesting to me.

4. Was there anything you struggled with, or felt you were unsuccessful with? Why? How? Explain! Be Honest (no one is judging you; we want to know your honest experience). How do you want to tackle that moving forward in your next class? Can you try it again? How? Why is it important for you to improve in this skill or technique!

I struggled with the shape of the drawing, everyone kept telling me my drawing was big however i believe that it should have been way bugger and the shading could use some work so that  it is a level 7-8.

Comments